Last updated: March 25, 2019
About Forbidden 21
Forbidden 21 is a marketplace for trading products for adults, between buyers and suppliers. FORBIDDEN 21 is the platform for the marketplace, and as such, FORBIDDEN 21 is not a part of any transaction taking place at the marketplace.
Who are we?
4.B.DEN 21 LTD is the developer and operator of the FORBIDDEN 21 website and services (all, the “Services“).
For any questions or concerns, please contact us by using the following link: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
The Company makes lot of efforts to protect it users privacy, many of such compatible with privacy protection laws and regulation, including EU’s GDPR regulation.
Which Information may we collect?
- We may collect various kind of information, as follows:
- Personal Data:
- Name and family name
- Email address
- Home address and shipping address
- Phone number
- Transaction information including payment information
- IP address and other browsing or computer information
- [pages you have visited.]
- Non-Personal Data:
- Personal Data:
Any information which cannot be used to identify you in person.
- Some information may be mandatory provided by you to us, as part of the services, and some information may collected by us during the services. Please be aware that some information may be related to others (for example: referrals to friends etc.), so be sure you are allowed to provide such information.
What use do we do of your Information?
- Personal Data
- Access and Use: Any Personal Data provided to us by you in order to obtain access to any functionality of the Services may be used by us in order to provide you with access to the needed functionality and to monitor your use of such functionality.
- A Specific Reason: Any Personal Data provided to us by you for a specific reason may be used by us in connection with that specific reason.
- Marketing: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation to inform you about new services we believe might be of interest to you, and to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you.
- Statistics: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us for statistic reports containing aggregated information.
- Non-Personal Data
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may use such data in any way permitted by law.
Which Information do we share with Third Parties?
- Personal Data
We have no intention of selling your Personal Data to any other third party.
However, naturally there are circumstances in which we may disclose, share or transfer your Personal Data, without a further notice, as follows:
- Required by Law – If we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law, including but not limited to, orders by any governmental entity, court or any other judicial entity, in any jurisdiction.
- To Prevent Wrongdoing – If we believe in good faith that disclosure is required in order to prevent any kind of illegal activity, fraud or civil wrong.
- Marketing – We may disclose Personal Data for purpose of marketing or advertising the Services.
- Statistics – We may disclose Personal Data for purpose of production of statistic reports containing aggregated information, which would be transferred to third parties in order to promote the Services.
Without derogating from the above, we shall provide some of your Personal Data to the other side of a transaction, in which you may wish to participate, as a buyer or as a seller. We shall do that in order to establish trust between the parties of such transaction.
- Non-Personal Data
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may disclose such data in any way permitted by law.
What about Minors?
We do not knowingly allow minors under the age of 18 to use the Services, disclose Personal Data or information, and do not knowingly allow our users to share Personal Data or information, from or about a minor under the age of 18. If we find out that a user is under the age of 18, or that the Services contains Personal Data or information, from or about a minor under the age of 18, we will delete all Personal Data and information submitted by this user and his account as quickly as possible. If you know of a user of the Services who is under the age of 18, or if you believe that we have Personal Data or information, from or about a minor under the age of 18, please report us on [email@example.com].
Links to Other Web Sites
The Services may contain links to other websites and/or third party services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites and/or services, and we advise you to review their privacy policies.
Storage and Security
We are strongly committed to the protection of your Personal Data and information, and we will take reasonable technical steps, which are accepted in our industry, to keep your Information secured and protect it from loss, misuse or alteration. However, if you notice a risk or any security violations, we advise you to report to us on [firstname.lastname@example.org], so we can resolve it as soon as possible.
We recommend that you use, disclose and share your Personal Data and information with caution and don’t give out Personal Data and information unless it is necessary, as we cannot guarantee the security of data over the internet and cannot control actions of other users of the Services with whom you choose to share Personal Data and information.
Notice and removal
You may, at any time, inform us that you wish to remove your personal data from our servers by a written request to [email@example.com], and we shall remove your personal data in reasonable time.
Please be advised that after such removal of personal data, you shall not be able to use our Services any more.
Cookies are required by the Services in order to provide you with the best functionality.
Our uses of cookies include, but are not limited to: storing your usernames and passwords; analyzing usage of the Services; customizing the Services; and personalizing and delivering advertisements that may be displayed to you. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Many browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the Services. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies.
- Dispute Resolution